BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

City of Bones For You


When I was at Free Comic Book Day yesterday, I picked up a spare copy of The City of Bones in case someone wanted to borrow mine (some books you share, some books you don't - its safer to give a different copy away and not worry about getting yours back).

Now I figure, what the heck. Have a contest. Its only a small preview of the graphic novel (no false advertising here - its definitely not the whole story) for Cassandra Clare's The City of Bones coming out (soon?), but the drawings are beautiful and it will definitely get you excited for the longer novel. I know I can hardly contain myself.

So if you are interested and a follower living anywhere on planet Earth, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post. I will randomly draw a name next Friday and send you the comic.

3 comments:

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

I haven't started this series yet but a comic might be a good way to get my feet wet.

Oh, and "On Taking a Leap - How High Can a Mermaid Jump Anyway?"
I'd say the sky is the limit.

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Joanne Brothwell said...

I love the Mortal Instruments! Oh - and I joined YALITCHAT, where Cassandra Claire is a member, and I asked her to be my friend and she agreed!

I would love to win this comic. Enter me in your draw. Woo hoo!

joannebrothwell AT sasktel DOT net

Stephanie said...

Hi There Ladies,

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed reading your comments.

Drawing Parameters: There were only two entries, so I wrote down each name on three pieces of paper, stuck them in a coffee cup and had my husband pull one out.

The winner is...

Joanne! (I will contact you for your mailing address)

I hope you do read the series, Lisa. I loved it and anyone I talk to who has read it loved it too.