BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Canned worms, a la mode

Have you ever heard the phrase, "That's going to open up a whole new can of worms" ?


Have you ever said it?

Have you ever wanted to open a can of worms anyway?

Have you been instructed to open one?

Have you ever secretly handed one to your significant other and said something like, "Honey, can you open this for me? You're so strong."
Significant other flexes muscles, "Sure, hand it over. All you have to do is twist the - wait a minute! This isn't a pickle jar! There are worms in here!"
"Fine! I'll do it myself!"
"Fine!"

No?

... me neither.

Personally, I prefer time to open canned worms. If you do before you're ready, the result is similar to that of opening a bottle of pop recently fired from a cannon. No good can come of this. (ps - Good luck convincing your significant other to open a bottle of pop recently fired from a cannon)

Anyway, I got an email today saying something along the lines of, "I got the lid off the worm can for you. Get started. Yesterday."

Funny thing is, as hard as it is to open up a can of worms, I've always got a can of whoop-ass on hand.

Time to get the can opener.

0 comments: