BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Fishies!

Meet my new friends - The Goldfish Quints! - stage left (I had 'stage right' earlier but my artistically inclined sister informed me stage left and right is based on where the actor is standing, not what the audience is seeing *insert vague memory of drama club here*).


What fun :)

If you never see a blog post on this site again, its because every time I sign in, I spend all my time feeding the fish.

What's that? You want in on the fun? Use your mouse and click anywhere in the box and feed will appear.

My tension has dropped 50%. Easily. I would display my tension level drop using a metrics bar but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to add the darn things. Tension levels rise when I try to add one. Again, this would be visible on the metrics bar ;).

Any suggestions for fish names?

0 comments: